6.A member shall, particularly in the performance of duties leading him to manage human resources, bear in mind:
(1) the relative value of the results of the various evaluation tools he uses in the practice of his profession;
(2) the necessary health and safety measures in the work environment in which he practises his profession;
(3) the protection of the physical and mental health of the persons under his authority or supervision;
(4) the importance of the measures for receiving and initiating the persons under his authority or supervision;
(5) the importance of courses and programs for the advancement, training, development or promotion of the persons under his authority or supervision;
(6) the confidentiality of the records of persons under his authority or supervision and of the confidential information concerning these persons and that becomes known to him in the practice of his profession.