(1) gives a summary description of the position of disciplinary council chair;
(2) indicates the main place where the person will hold the position;
(3) specifies the eligibility requirements and selection criteria as well as the particular professional, training or experience requirements sought given the needs of the Bureau;
(4) provides for the obligation for interested persons to submit their candidacy to the selection committee using the registration form provided in Schedule A, and to provide the documents needed in support of a candidacy; and
(5) indicates the closing date for submitting candidacies and the address to which they are to be sent.