2.If the board of directors considers that the level of competence of a member does not meet the standards required for the protection of the public, it may oblige a member to serve a training period where:
(1) his name is entered on the roll more than 5 years after he obtained his permit or more than 5 years from the date on which he was entitled to the issuance of such permit;
(2) his name is re-entered on the roll after failing to have it entered thereon for more than 5 years;
(3) his name is re-entered on the roll after it has been struck off for more than 5 years;
(4) he is the subject of a recommendation to that effect by the professional inspection committee or the disciplinary council pursuant to section 113 or 160 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26);
(5) he has served a training period considered, under section 11, not to comply with the objectives and the terms and conditions determined by the board of directors.