5. The Order establishes a program of training activities referred to in subparagraph 1 of the first paragraph of section 4. To that end, the Order determines the training activities constituting the program, that is, courses, seminars, symposiums, conferences or congresses and the persons, university educational institutions, organizations or specialized institutions authorized to offer them.
The Order determines the activities constituting the program, taking into consideration the following criteria:
(1) the relation between the training activity and the professional activities engaged in;
(2) the existence of training objectives and their nature;
(3) the competence and qualifications of the instructor in relation to the subject matter;
(4) the curricular framework;
(5) the quality of instructional material provided; and
(6) the recognition of attendance to or successful completion of the training activity.