C-26, r. 273 - Regulation respecting the terms and conditions for the issue of a permit by the Ordre des traducteurs, terminologues et interprètes agréés du Québec
8. In carrying out the assessment for equivalence purposes, the Committee shall consider the following, in particular:
(1) the type and extent of the candidate’s experience;
(2) the degrees the candidate obtained in Québec or elsewhere;
(3) the type and content of courses;
(4) the training periods;
(5) the total number of years of schooling.