1.If the board of directors of the Ordre professionnel des technologues professionnels du Québec considers that the level of competence of a professional technologist does not meet the standards required for the protection of the public, it may oblige a professional technologist to serve a refresher training period where:
(1) his name is entered on the roll more than 5 years from the date on which he became entitled to the issue of such permit;
(2) his name is re-entered on the roll after failing to have it entered thereon for more than 5 years;
(3) his name is re-entered on the roll after if has been struck off for more than 5 years;
(4) he is the subject of a recommendation to that effect by the professional inspection committee or the disciplinary council pursuant to sections 113 or 160 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26);
(5) he has served a training period considered, in virtue of section 10, not in conformity with the objectives and the procedures determined by the board of directors.