3.A candidate applying for a diploma equivalence or a training equivalence shall provide the secretary with the following supporting documents and with the costs required for the examination of the application pursuant to paragraph 8 of section 86.0.1 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26);
(1) proof that the diploma was issued;
(2) the candidate’s academic record;
(3) a description of the program objectives;
(4) a description of the courses taken; and
(5) a document attesting to the candidate’s work experience and to the candidate’s participation in a training period, where applicable.
Documents written in a language other than French or English shall be accompanied by a translation.