10. To determine whether a candidate demonstrates the level of knowledge required by section 9, the board of directors shall consider all of the following factors:
(1) the nature and duration of his experience;
(2) the fact that the candidate holds one or more diplomas granted in Québec or elsewhere;
(3) the courses taken;
(4) the training periods completed; and
(5) the total number of years of education.
Where the appraisal of a candidate’s record under the first paragraph proves inconclusive, the board of directors may impose an examination or a training period to complete its appraisal.
O.C. 1645-86, s. 10; O.C. 1700-93, s. 7.