C-26, r. 258 - Code of ethics of professional technologists
55. Professional technologists who, pursuant to section 54, communicate information protected by professional secrecy to prevent an act of violence must enter in the client’s record as soon as possible
(1) the date and time that the information was communicated and the name of every person to whom the information was given;
(2) the mode of communication;
(3) the information communicated and the date and circumstances under which the information became known to the professional technologist; and
(4) the reasons that make professional technologists believe that there is an imminent danger of death or serious bodily injury to a person or an identifiable group of persons.