39. Professional technologists must charge and accept fair and reasonable fees warranted in the circumstances and proportional to the professional services provided.
To determine their fees, professional technologists must consider the following factors:
(1) their experience;
(2) the time required to perform the professional services;
(3) the complexity and extent of the professional services;
(4) the performance of professional services that are unusual or require exceptional competence or celerity; and
(5) where applicable, the cost of products or material needed to perform the professional services.