C-26, r. 258 - Code of ethics of professional technologists
33. Professional technologists must not cease to provide services to a client without just and reasonable cause. Just and reasonable cause includes
(1) loss of the client’s trust in the professional technologist;
(2) lack of cooperation from the client;
(3) the fact that the professional technologist is in a situation of conflict of interest or in a situation in which his or her professional independence could be called into question; and
(4) inducement by the client to perform illegal or unfair acts.