C-26, r. 232 - Regulation respecting the dental prosthesis laboratory management permit
7. A permit holder shall keep and maintain for 5 years, for each prescription filled, a record which contains
(1) the prescription and the information or code identifying the patient;
(2) the work sheet, comprising the identification of the dental appliance and its specific features mentioned in the prescription;
(3) a description of the materials used with their normative references when available; and
(4) a copy of the certificate referred to in section 8.