C-26, r. 212 - Code of ethics of psychologists
54. Psychologists may, by written agreement with the client,
(1) require an advance to cover the payment of expenses necessary to perform the professional services required;
(2) require partial payment if they act as consultants to a client in connection with a long-term contract;
(3) require administrative fees for an appointment missed by the client according to predetermined and agreed-upon conditions, those fees not to exceed the amount of the lost fees; and
(4) subject to the applicable legislative provisions, charge fees supplementary to those reimbursed by a third party.