52.Psychologists must charge and accept fair and reasonable fees warranted by the circumstances and the costs of providing the professional services. To determine their fees, psychologists must consider the following factors:
(1) their experience or particular competence;
(2) the time required to provide the professional services;
(3) the complexity and extent of the professional services;
(4) the performance of professional services that are unusual or provided in unusual conditions; and
(5) the performance of professional services that require exceptional competence or celerity.