C-26, r. 20 - Regulation respecting the standards for equivalence of diplomas and of training for the issue of a permit by the Ordre professionnel des administrateurs agréés du Québec
7. In order to determine whether a candidate possesses the level of knowledge required by section 6, the Order shall take into account all of the following factors:
(1) the fact that the candidate holds one or more diplomas obtained in Québec or elsewhere;
(2) the courses taken, the number of credits for each course, each credit representing 45 hours of course attendance or personal work, and the marks obtained;
(3) the training sessions or other continuing education or upgrading activities in the field of administration;
(4) the total number of years of schooling; and
(5) the relevant work experience in the field of administration.
O.C. 769-93, s. 7; O.C. 436-2009, s. 3.