2.A candidate applying for a diploma equivalence or training equivalence shall provide the secretary with the documents among the following that are necessary to support his application and with the costs required for the examination of the application in accordance with paragraph 8 of section 86.0.1 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26):
(1) the candidate’s academic record and a description of the courses taken, with the number of credits for each course and the marks obtained;
(2) proof that the diploma was issued;
(3) proof that the diploma is officially recognized;
(4) a document attesting to the candidate’s participation in a training session or in a continuing education or upgrading activity in the field of administration; and
(5) a document attesting to the candidate’s work experience in the field of administration.
Documents written in a language other than French or English shall be accompanied by a translation.