8. A person who, for the purpose of obtaining a permit of the Order, must be granted a diploma or training equivalence shall provide the secretary of the Order with the following documents and information:
(1) an application in writing to that effect, along with the filing of study fees prescribed pursuant to paragraph 8 of section 86.0.1 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26);
(2) his academic record, with a description of the courses taken, the number of course hours completed or credits obtained, and an official transcript of the marks obtained;
(3) a true copy of the diplomas he holds;
(4) a document issued by the educational institution or competent authority, attesting to the candidate’s participation in and successful completion of any practicum, internship or practical work;
(5) a document attesting to his relevant work experience in the field of speech therapy or audiology, with a description thereof;
(6) where applicable, an official document attesting to any additional training received during the last 5 years; and
(7) where applicable, any information related to the factors that may take into account pursuant to section 7.