1.A student may, on the conditions set out in section 3, among the professional activities that may be engaged in by the members of the Ordre des orthophonistes et audiologistes du Québec, engage in the activities required to complete a clinical practicum within the scope of a program of university studies leading to
(1) a diploma giving access to a permit issued by the Order;
(2) a master’s degree in speech therapy or audiology issued by a Canadian university outside Québec;
(3) a diploma obtained at the master’s level in speech therapy or audiology issued by a university outside Canada comprising a minimum of 36 credits out of the 48 credits of professional training in speech therapy or audiology and a minimum of 350 hours of clinical practicum and internship in speech therapy or audiology, as described in Schedule I of the Regulation respecting the standards for diploma equivalence or training equivalence for the issue of a permit by the Ordre des orthophonistes et audiologistes du Québec (chapter C-26, r. 189);
(4) a bachelor’s degree in speech therapy or a bachelor’s degree in audiology issued by the Université de Montréal; or
(5) a post-graduate degree in speech therapy issued by the Université de Montréal.