8.A candidate who wishes to obtain the recognition of diploma or training equivalence must apply in writing and provide the secretary with the following supporting documents and information, together with the costs required under paragraph 8 of section 86.0.1 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26):
(1) academic record, including a description of courses taken, the number of credits or units and related hours, and results obtained;
(2) certified true copies of diplomas awarded;
(3) a document attesting to participation in and successful completion of all clinical training sessions in respiratory therapy;
(4) a document attesting to and describing relevant work experience in the field of respiratory therapy;
(5) if applicable, a document attesting to participation in continuing training or refresher activities in the field of respiratory therapy since graduation.