C-26, r. 174 - Regulation respecting the standards for diploma or training equivalence for the issuance of a permit by the Ordre professionnel des inhalothérapeutes du Québec
7. In assessing the training equivalence of a candidate, the board of directors of the Order shall take into account all the following factors:
(1) the nature and the number of years of the candidate’s experience;
(2) the fact that the candidate holds one or more diplomas;
(3) the nature and content of courses taken;
(4) completed supervised clinical training sessions in respiratory therapy;
(5) total number of years of schooling.