C-26, r. 160 - Regulation respecting standards of equivalence for diplomas and training for the issue of a permit by the Ordre des infirmières et infirmiers auxiliaires du Québec
6. A person who applies for a training equivalence to obtain a permit issued by the Order shall provide the secretary of the Order with
(1) a written application, enclosing the fees fixed for the processing of records pursuant to paragraph 8 of section 86.0.1 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26);
(2) his academic record, including a description of the courses taken, the number of hours for each course and the corresponding official transcript, if applicable;
(3) official proof that one or more diplomas were conferred in Québec or elsewhere, if applicable;
(4) total years of education; and
(5) an attestation of his relevant work experience and an attestation that he has taken courses, passed examinations, completed training periods or carried out practical work.