43. Chartered administrators must charge and accept fair and reasonable fees warranted under the circumstances, and proportional to the services provided.
To determine their fees, chartered administrators must consider the following factors:
(1) the time devoted to the performance of the professional services;
(2) the complexity and extent of the services;
(3) their experience or expertise;
(4) the importance of the responsibility assumed;
(5) the desired result;
(6) the performance of professional services that are unusual or require exceptional competence or celerity.