5. Members may carry on their professional activities within a partnership or joint-stock company if, before carrying on those activities, they provide the Order with the following documents:
(1) a declaration in compliance with section 6, accompanied by the fees payable prescribed by the board of directors of the Order;
(2) a written document from a competent authority certifying that the partnership or joint-stock company is covered by security in compliance with Division III;
(3) if applicable, a certified true copy of the declaration from the competent authority stating that the general partnership has been continued as a limited liability partnership; and
(4) an irrevocable written authorization from the partnership or joint-stock company within which members carry on professional activities allowing a person, committee, disciplinary body or tribunal referred to in section 192 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26) to require disclosure of and obtain any document listed in section 11 from any partner or shareholder or to obtain a copy of such a document.
Members are however exempt from complying with the conditions provided for in the first paragraph if a representative of the partnership or joint-stock company within which the representative carries on professional activities has already provided the Order with the documents concerned.