4.The licence referred to in subparagraph 1 of the first paragraph of section 2 consists of 2 parts produced on 2 documents, one of which contains the information determined in section 5 of the Regulation respecting licences (chapter C-24.2, r. 34), and the other of which, in addition to the endorsement of the Société authorizing the driving of a vehicle referred to in section 1, contains the following information:
(1) the licence holder’s file number;
(2) the licence holder’s surname and usual given name;
(3) the identification number of the vehicle for which the authorization is issued;
(4) the date the authorization comes into force and the date it expires;
(5) a note indicating that payment is due each year on the licence holder’s birth date.