C-24.2, r. 46 - Ministerial Order concerning the use of three-wheeled motorcycles

Full text
5. In order to renew or replace a class 5 driver’s licence bearing an endorsement indicating that the Société authorizes the licence holder to operate a three-wheeled vehicle, or in order to obtain a new driver’s licence of that class and bearing that endorsement, a person must hold a class 5 driver’s licence.
M.O. 2010-03, s. 5.