C-24.2, r. 46 - Ministerial Order concerning the use of three-wheeled motorcycles

Full text
4. In order to obtain an initial class 5 driver’s licence bearing an endorsement indicating that the Société authorizes the licence holder to operate a three-wheeled motorcycle, a person must hold a class 5 driver’s licence and must have successfully completed a driving course, approved by the Société, to operate a three-wheeled motorcycle.
The requirement of a proficiency examination set forth in sections 67 and 81 of the Highway Safety Code (chapter C-24.2) does not apply to a person seeking to obtain such a licence.
M.O. 2010-03, s. 4.