C-24.2, r. 40 - Regulation respecting accident reports

Full text
1. Every peace officer who, pursuant to sections 173 and 176 of the Highway Safety Code (chapter C-24.2), is called to the scene of an accident in which a person has sustained bodily injury, must report the accident by filling out the form provided for in Schedule I.
O.C. 708-99, s. 1; O.C. 120-2010, s. 1.