4. For the purposes of section 155 of the Highway Safety Code (chapter C-24.2), “major component” means
(1) for all road vehicles: the engine, the chassis frame and light alloy wheels;
(2) for all road vehicles except motorcycles and mopeds: the gearbox, the front and rear axles, the hood, the fenders, the side panels, the trunk lid, the doors, the seats, the dashboard, the siderails whether or not complete, the grill, the roof, the front pillar, centre pillar and rear pillar, the rocker panel and the tailgate;
(3) the fork and the fairing of a motorcycle or moped;
(4) the cab and the body of a truck and a light truck.