3. The Minister of Transport may enter into an agreement with a public carrier for the purposes provided for in section 1.
The agreement may, in particular, include
(1) restrictions relating to the categories of urban buses authorized to travel on autoroute shoulders;
(2) the autoroute shoulder sections where the driving of certain urban buses is permitted;
(3) special rules that urban bus drivers must comply with when driving on autoroute shoulder sections;
(4) training standards for urban bus drivers.