17.A person wishing to obtain a probationary licence must:
(1) submit a document proving his identity, in particular, his name, the day, month and year of his birth and a French or English translation of the document that he submits if the document is written in a language other than French or English;
(2) provide his eye colour, height and sex;
(3) have his principal residence in Québec and provide the address of that residence, including the civic number, apartment number where applicable, street name, municipality and postal code;
(4) complete and submit the declaration of illness or functional impairment form provided by the Société;
(5) submit a French or English translation if the licence is in a language other than French or English.
O.C. 1421-91, s. 17; O.C. 724-97, s. 3; O.C. 922-2008, s. 17; O.C. 1110-2008, s. 6.