C-24.2, r. 34 - Regulation respecting licences
10. A person wishing to obtain a learner’s licence for the first time must:
(1) submit a document proving his identity, in particular, his name, the day, month and year of his birth and, where applicable, a French or English translation of the document that he submits;
(2) provide his eye colour, height and sex;
(3) have his principal residence in Québec and provide the address of that residence, including the civic number, apartment number where applicable, street name, municipality and postal code;
(4) (paragraph revoked);
(5) complete and submit the declaration of illness or functional impairment form provided by the Société.
O.C. 1421-91, s. 10; O.C. 724-97, s. 1; O.C. 1110-2008, s. 4.