215.The owner of the road vehicles covered by a certified preventive maintenance program shall
(1) maintain the vehicles or have them maintained so that they comply with the provisions of subdivisions 2 to 14 of Division III or IV of Chapter II;
(2) perform or have performed the preventive maintenance of the vehicles at the minimum intervals determined in Schedule II; however, if a vehicle is stored when servicing is due, it shall be carried out in the month preceding the obtention of the right to put the vehicle back into operation;
(3) fill in or have filled in the spaces provided for that purpose on the maintenance sheets in accordance with section 211 and, if the sheets do not indicate the brake lining measurements or the camshaft rotation measurements, on the brake measurement system;
(4) maintain the vehicles or have them maintained at a location complying with the standards provided for in paragraph 2 of section 209; and
(5) maintain the vehicles or have them maintained by a mechanic whose qualifications meet the conditions mentioned in paragraphs 3 and 4 of section 209 according to the vehicle category to maintain.