211. The maintenance sheets provided for in subparagraph 4 of the first paragraph of section 210 shall contain the following spaces and information:
(1) a space to fill in the identification number of the road vehicle, the number of the licence plate or the unit number appearing on the registration certificate;
(2) a space for the number of kilometres indicated by the odometer;
(3) a space to fill in the date of the service;
(4) a list of all the components to be checked at each service according to the road vehicle category in accordance with subdivisions 2 to 14 of Division III or IV of Chapter II and a space beside each item on the list to enter whether the component complies or not;
(5) a space to indicate the required repairs, if any;
(6) a space for the mechanic’s signature; and
(7) for motorized road vehicles having a gross vehicle weight rating of 7,258 kg or more and trailers, a space to indicate the brake lining or camshaft rotation measurements where it is impossible to measure the linings if the measurements are not provided on another document.