202.1. Owners shall keep, for each heavy vehicle, a record containing the following information and documents:
(1) a copy of the vehicle registration certificate;
(2) where applicable, a copy of the vehicle lease contract;
(3) the document certifying the conformity of the vehicle, where the vehicle was the subject of a recall;
(4) where applicable, each vehicle exchange report;
(5) a copy of the documents relating to the circle check provided for in sections 194 and 195 and the inspection specific to motor coaches provided for in section 197.0.6;
(6) the information and documents relating to in the maintenance of the vehicle referred to in section 198; and
(7) the document certifying the repair of defects discovered during a circle check, an inspection specific to motor coaches or during the servicing required under section 198.
Operators shall also keep a copy of the documents referred to in subparagraphs 2 and 5 of the first paragraph.
O.C. 623-99, s. 18; O.C. 370-2016, s. 9811.