180.A certificate of technical compliance shall contain at least the following particulars:
(1) the certificate number;
(2) the make, model, year and identification number of the road vehicle;
(3) the name and address of the vehicle owner and the identification number entered on the registration certificate of the vehicle;
(4) the name and address of the person who rebuilt the vehicle and the identification number entered on the registration certificate of the vehicle;
(5) the name and signature of the person who made the technical appraisal, the number assigned to that person by the Société, the mandatary’s number, where applicable, the date of the appraisal and the place where it was made; and
(6) an attestation that the vehicle complies with the requirements of section 546.5 of the Code and sections 181 to 187 of this Regulation.