134.The components of the fuel supply system, such as the tank, its supports and fasteners, fittings, collars, fasteners and flexible and rigid lines, shall comply with the following standards:
(1) no leakage shall be present at any point along the fuel supply system;
(2) the tank shall not leak, be cracked or insecurely mounted;
(3) the tank fasteners and other fittings shall be present and securely fixed and not be cracked or broken;
(4) the rigid or flexible lines and fittings shall be adequate and shall not be cut, crushed, pinched, so cracked that the cord is exposed, corroded or excessively worn; furthermore, the fasteners shall be adequate, at the places intended by the manufacturer and tight enough to prevent the hoses from vibrating or chafing against adjacent parts; and
(5) the fuel tank shall be fitted with a hermetic filler cap to prevent any spill.