115. The suspension components shall comply with the following standards:
(1) every component shall be adequate, securely fixed and none shall be missing;
(2) no component for mounting or positioning the axle or wheel to the road vehicle or supporting it shall be cracked, broken, not securely mounted, out of place, warped, missing or welded, excluding the welds done by the manufacturer;
(3) all the suspension parts shall be present and adequate and none shall show signs of wear, damage or use in a way that adversely affects its good working ording order;
(4) any repair shall provide the same safety level as the level that existed when the vehicle was manufactured;
(5) the axles shall not be cracked, warped or have welded repairs; they shall be securely mounted, properly aligned and be perpendicular to the lengthwise axis of the vehicle; and
(6) the suspension shall not allow a tire to touch the body or frame under normal conditions of use.