11. The dimension prescribed by section 10 does not include:
(1) rearview mirrors and lights;
(2) a securement or covering system complying with the Cargo Securement Standards Regulation (chapter C-24.2, r. 30) or another auxiliary equipment, provided such a system or equipment does not exceed by 10 cm on each side of the vehicle and does not increase its load volume;
(2.1) (paragraph replaced);
(3) equipment for grading, clearing or marking roads, where the vehicle is equipped with the traffic control devices provided for in section 7 of the Regulation respecting special permits (chapter C-24.2, r. 35), except where it is used for purposes other than public infrastructure construction or maintenance;
(3.1) a device used for the automatic loading of bales of hay;
(4) wheels and spreading equipment for farm trailers owned by a farmer designed and used to transport products to be sprayed, chemical fertilizer, manure, liquid manure or manure liquid, travelling elsewhere than on an autoroute, provided they do not exceed 3.75 m.