51. The owner must, where necessary, furnish proof at the time registration and the right to operate the vehicle is obtained:
(1) that the vehicle is leased for a period of at least 1 year;
(2) that he holds a permit of the Commission des transports du Québec;
(3) if he is a farmer, that he is a member of an association certified under the Farm Producers Act (chapter P-28) or that he holds a registration card for an agricultural operation issued by the Ministère de l’Agriculture, des Pêcheries et de l’Alimentation if the vehicle is a farm tractor, farm trailer or farm motor vehicle;
(4) of personal status or that the vehicle is an official passenger vehicle when applying for the registration of a vehicle covered by sections 98 and 99;
(5) that he holds a ham radio operator’s licence.
The proof required under subparagraph 2 of the first paragraph must also be provided, where necessary, upon payment of the amounts to retain the right to operate a registered road vehicle.
O.C. 1420-91, s. 51; O.C. 100-2001, s. 2; O.C. 451-2003, s. 3.