C-24.2, r. 29 - Regulation respecting road vehicle registration
4. A temporary registration certificate shall contain, in particular, the following information:
(1) the name and address of the person to whom it is issued;
(2) the date of issue, the start of its period of validity and the date of expiry;
(3) the period of validity;
(4) the description of the road vehicle or the registration number;
(5) the reason for moving the road vehicle;
(6) in the case of a road vehicle sold by a dealer, the date of sale.