174. The amount of the reimbursement of fees paid, in the case of a snowmobile or snowblower, corresponds to a percentage of the annual fees payable to retain the right to operate that vehicle and prescribed in Chapter IV for such vehicles.
Where the cancellation of the registration, the election not to operate the vehicle or the request for reimbursement, in the case of a prohibition from putting the road vehicle back into operation, occurs:
(1) during the month of December, the percentage is 80%;
(2) during the month of January, the percentage is 60%;
(3) during the month of February, the percentage is 40%;
(4) during the month of March, the percentage is 20%;
(5) during the months from April to November, the percentage is 0%.
The amount of the reimbursement of the contribution of off-highway vehicle owners paid, in the case of a snowmobile with a net mass of 450 kg or less, corresponds to a percentage, set forth in the second paragraph, of the amount fixed under section 49.2 of the Act respecting off-highway vehicles (chapter V-1.2).
O.C. 1420-91, s. 174; O.C. 1002-2004, s. 6; S.Q. 2010, c. 33, s. 48.