173. The amount of the reimbursement of fees paid, in the case of a motorcycle or moped, corresponds to a percentage of the annual fees payable to retain the right to operate that vehicle and prescribed in Chapter IV for such vehicles.
Where the cancellation of the registration, the election not to operate the vehicle or the request for reimbursement, in the case of a prohibition from putting the road vehicle back into operation, occurs:
(1) during the months of April and May, the percentage is 83.3%;
(2) during the month of June, the percentage is 66.7%;
(3) during the month of July, the percentage is 50%;
(4) during the month of August, the percentage is 33.3%;
(5) during the month of September, the percentage is 16.7%;
(6) during the months from October to March, the percentage is 0%.
O.C. 1420-91, s. 173; O.C. 1002-2004, s. 6.