2.2. The fee payable is $46 for each of the vehicle registration operations listed below done in a Société establishment or by mail where required for a road vehicle concerned in a fleet of vehicles:
(1) the initial apportioned registration of a vehicle;
(2) the addition of a vehicle to a fleet;
(3) a change to the information concerning the name of the registrant, the number of axles on a vehicle, the unladen weight, the gross vehicle weight, the number of seats, the number assigned by the Commission des transports du Québec, the type of vehicle, its wheelbase, the fuel it uses, the engine horsepower rating, the vehicle’s purchase price, its lease rate on an annual basis or the passenger capacity;
(4) the replacement of a vehicle;
(5) the transfer of a vehicle to another fleet operated by the same carrier;
(6) the addition of a Canadian province or an American state to the list of jurisdictions in which a vehicle is registered for apportioned travel;
(7) a change to the distance reported during the previous year or to a distance estimate.