89. The chemist who advertises fees or prices rate shall:
(1) establish fees or fixed prices for the advertised services;
(2) specify the nature and extent of the services included in the fees or in the prices;
(3) indicate whether additional services not included in the fees or in the prices might be required;
(4) indicate whether or not charges or disbursements are included in those fees or in those prices.
Any fees or any prices shall remain in effect for a minimum period of 90 days after they were was last broadcast or published. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing prevents the chemist from agreeing with a client on a price lower than the one published or broadcast.