C-15, r. 12 - Regulation respecting training equivalence standards for the issuing of permits of the Ordre des chimistes du Québec
3. To ascertain whether a candidate possesses the knowledge required under section 2, the board of directors will take into account:
(1) the nature of the diplomas earned by the candidate;
(2) the number and nature of the courses the candidate was able to take;
(3) the nature and duration of any training period the candidate was able to participate in beyond the mandatory requirements;
(4) the total number of years of schooling; and
(5) the nature and duration of work experience.