3.Notwithstanding sections 1 and 1.1, no fee is exigible to register:
(1) a judgment, as notified by the court clerk pursuant to article 817.2 of the Code of Civil Procedure (chapter C-25);
(2) a marriage contract referred to in article 442 of the Civil Code;
(3) a correction with regard to the rights referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2;
(4) a cancellation or reduction of a registration; or
(5) a right mentioned in an application presented in the form of a notice made on the form RZ “Application for registration of a reservation of ownership, rights under a lease or certain other rights — Transitional law”.
O.C. 1595-93, s. 3; O.C. 445-98, s. 1; O.C. 908-99, s. 3.