63. Signs bearing the following indications must be installed in a conspicuous place on the tank or nearby and at the point of transfer, where propane is transferred more than 3 m from the tank of a propane container refill centre, in a way that they can be seen from that point:
(1) the indication “NO SMOKING, TURN OFF ALL SOURCES OF IGNITION” in letters at least 50 mm high;
(2) the indication “TRANSPORT CYLINDERS SECURED IN AN UPRIGHT POSITION IN A VENTILATED SPACE” in letters at least 25 mm high;
(3) the indication “IT IS AN OFFENCE TO FILL PROPANE CYLINDERS AND MOTOR FUEL CONTAINERS IN EXCESS OF 80% CAPACITY BY VOLUME” in letters at least 25 mm high; and
(4) the indication “NO SMOKING WITHIN 3 MTURN IGNITION OFF BEFORE REFUELLING” in letters at least 25 mm high for a propane distribution location for vehicles.
The international symbols for “NO SMOKING” and “TURN OFF IGNITION”, measuring at least 100 mm in diameter, may be used instead of those expressions. The symbols must be red and black on a white background.
The letters on the signs must be red on a white background or black on a yellow background.