405. Owners of water cooling tower facilities must send to the Board, within 30 days of the facility’s initial start-up and on 1 March of each year,
(1) the address where the water cooling tower facility is located;
(2) the name and contact information of the owner of the water cooling tower facility;
(3) the name of the member or members of a professional order who drew up the maintenance program;
(4) a brief description of the type of water cooling tower facility;
(5) the operation period of the water cooling tower facility; and
(6) the name of the person in charge of maintenance and that person’s telephone number.
The declaration may be made on the form provided for that purpose by the Board or on any other document containing the same information clearly and legibly drawn up for that purpose.
Owners of water cooling tower facilities must immediately inform the Board of any change to the information provided under this section.
O.C. 232-2013, s. 2; O.C. 454-2014, s. 4.