392. When a dangerous condition is detected, the owner must
(1) implement emergency measures without delay to ensure the safety of users and the general public;
(2) notify the Board without delay;
(3) send to the Board, within 30 days, a written description by an engineer of the corrective work required to eliminate the dangerous condition and, for approval, a schedule for the corrective work;
(4) ensure that the work is completed in accordance with the description, plan and schedule;
(5) obtain, at the completion of the work, a verification report confirming the safety of the multistorey garage;
(6) send to the Board a letter signed by the engineer confirming that all the corrective work has been completed to the engineer’s satisfaction and that the multistorey garage is no longer in a dangerous condition.