38.5. The verification report establishing the safety of the installation must contain the following information and documents:
(1) the address of the place where the installation is located;
(2) the name, signature and contact information of the person having carried out the inspection and a copy of his or her certificate of qualification or licence;
(3) the scope of the annual verification and testing made on the safety devices or components by the person who has carried out the verification and tests;
(4) a description of the corrective work required to ensure that the installation is safe, and the schedule recommended for its implementation;
(5) a summary of the report confirming that the installation is not in a dangerous condition and, where applicable, that recommendations have been submitted to the owner concerning ways to correct the defects observed that may contribute to the development of a dangerous condition;
(6) appendices containing photographs, drawings and any other relevant information obtained during the verification, to complete the report.